Communicate and Share
Collaborate for Networks
Collaborate for Networks is offered for groups that need to communicate and securely share sensitive data between other organizations that use Collaborate. Statewide and municipal implementations benefit from being able to track a transient client base across two or more organizations, securely, and member centers benefit by having immediate access to historical information from partner agencies.
Licensing for multiple organizations at the same time is the most cost-effective way to implement Collaborate, with up to a 50% reduction in cost.
“Network Ninja is enthusiastic and supportive of our mission, and understands the nonprofit world. Having a cutting edge software company behind us, one that develops friendly but powerful software, that’s a unique combination.”
Andrew H. Agatston
CACGA CEO and General Legal Counsel
Use Case Scenario
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, of which there are currently 46, has been working with us to implement the perfect statewide solution for CACs.
“In Georgia alone, we have over 8 years of data showing us what users struggle with, and how we can alleviate those struggles with software. One of the things we did in 2015 that really helped was collect feedback surveys, basically wishlists, from several dozen CACs - ‘reports, reports, reports, and save us time’, that was the major takeaway.”
In 2016, CACGA will offer a major upgrade to its member centers, made possible in part by a VOCA grant. Some of the major highlights of the upgrade include beefed up ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards, and tools that will allow users to record client service in batches, which will save hundreds of hours a year
“When our member centers are seeing a child for an abuse or CSEC case, they can search the Georgia network to determine if we’ve seen this child previously. This is important, knowing that history provides context that can really help us help the child.”
Andrew H. Agatston
CACGA CEO and General Legal Counsel
Georgia’s statewide software implementation helps extract meaningful metrics from sensitive data - for the victims of child abuse.
The logistics of child abuse prevention and its treatment are complex.
Combining a social worker’s soft touch, and the complicated workflows necessary to deal with immense amounts of sensitive information, is particularly tricky.
Where computer scientists are compelled by the need to extract meaningful correlations from complex data, a children’s advocacy center’s (CAC) immediate concern is with providing crisis management for the victims, and improving the subsequent criminal investigation.
Total Clients Served in 2015
CACs do this by utilizing a diverse group of professionals with different skillsets, called a multi-disciplinary team, to provide services to the victims of abuse.
This can include everyone from medical examiners to prosecutors, and access to information is given strictly on a need-to-know basis. Law enforcement may have access to information that a mental health worker does not, and the inverse. Workflows vary, and time is of the essence.
All of this means software usability is key, and limiting access on a need-to-know basis is imperative. The more time spent on the process, the more expensive, and the fewer clients can be served. Increasing efficiency while reducing workflow frustrations is a requirement, and directly benefits the recipient of service: child abuse victims and their families.
What is Collaborate?
Customizable case management software for non-profits and social services agencies.
- Track case information, all the way through intake, providing services, setting goals, and recording outcomes
- Go beyond the data with intelligent core features such as: case history, medical exams, test results, custom reports & more
- Our award-winning web-based solution is secure & easy to use, whether a novice or a power user
Who Uses Collaborate?
Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Member of the National Children’s Alliance, The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc. is Georgia’s statewide membership association of 46 local children’s advocacy centers.
- 46 networked Children's Advocacy Centers (CACs), each with own private customizable instance
- CACs able to search through entire state database of clients, caregivers, and offenders
- Statewide reporting
- Mix of Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) and non-MDT children’s advocacy centers
- 500+ users, years of case data, tens of thousands of cases, hundreds of thousands of services
The LGBT Community Center
New York City’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center empowers people to lead healthy, successful lives.
- Elaborate case notes and status tracking
- Mental Health and Medical focuses
- On-site labs and referrals, including STD testing and results tracking
- Group counseling and Community Outreach
- Sophisticated reports and integrations, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Private health insurance (UB-04)
Douglas County Department of Corrections
The Douglas County Department of Corrections promotes public safety by effectively managing individuals in secure custody and Community Corrections by offering programs to prepare individuals to successfully return to society.
- Serving multiple departments, National Commission on Correctional Health Care and ACA accredited
- Second Chance funded
- Class Management, Work Release, and RAP (Re-entry Assistance Program)
- Service focuses include Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Education, and Medical
- Integrations with other County department databases, can share information when appropriate
Hope For The Warriors
Hope For The Warriors works to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty.
- Portal that allows HFTW clients to request services, fill out forms, and check appointment schedules
- Direct correspondence between staff and clients
- Complete Biopsychosocial (BPS) model processes
- Other services tracked include financial assistance, career transitioning, and spouse & caregiver scholarships
The Spot / Project Ark
- Collaborate facilitates all data management and reporting for SPARK
- Medical services, mental health counseling, sexual and reproductive health services
- Work development / workforce coaching services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Fully electronic medical records, charting, even immunization records
New York City’s YMCA
The YMCA of Greater New York is committed to serving the immigrant population of the City, and, in response to their needs, has opened New Americans Welcome Centers to help immigrants achieve literacy, cultural competence, and self-sufficiency.
- Learning management for all of Greater New York’s YMCAs
- 21 sites, 100s of users, tens of thousands of students
- Collaborate manages their Class Offerings, Workshops, Lesson Plans, and Certifications
- iPad support for signing intake documents and learning management attendance sheets
- Web-based software key for such a spread out user-base
Why Use Collaborate?
Cut out the Paper
Let Collaborate do the heavy lifting. Collaborate adjusts to your workflow and processes, not the other way around.
“Prior to Collaborate, we were using paper charts…”
See what The Spot has to say about Collaborate vs. Paper.
- Use your existing forms, electronically
- No more boxes of folders, no more spreadsheets
- Clients can sign documents using tablets
- Save everything in one place
Don't mess with a good thing - keep your workflows where they work, use our templates where they can be improved upon.
“…it’s like partnering with architects, engineers, and systems designers!”
See how we went above and beyond with Casa de Salud’s customizations.
- We'll customize and configure Collaborate for you, good to go at launch
- Afterward, as requirements change, make configuration changes on your own
- Grant requirements change frequently, so can Collaborate's reports
- We develop software, have a specialized requirement? We love those.
Fast and Secure
Directly on the Internet backbone, and actively monitored for security, so you're safe and sound.
Assist America uses Collaborate’s admin capabilities to configure who can access Collaborate from where, and even automatically lock accounts if something suspicious is happening.
- High-grade encryption
- Users can be granted access to what they need, only
- Stable and scalable platform
- Hourly backups means disaster avoidance
Hosted and maintained by us, for you.
New York City’s YMCA and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia both make use of Collaborate’s cloud-based nature to allow users spread across a large area to access their database securely, using a web browser. Assist America does it worldwide.
- No need for additional systems or network administrators
- No software to install
- Lightning fast, as much bandwidth, processing power, and storage as you need
- Access from anywhere, any time
Easy to Use and Understand
Developed and constantly improved upon, since 1998, we take our clients feedback seriously. Easy to use, even for the most technology-averse.
Our userbase is diverse, but most are not organizations that traditionally rely heavily on technology. Take a look at how some of our features work, simple and straightforward.
- Intuitively designed interface
- Simple to navigate
- Dedicated support staff to assist
- Online support & issue reporting
Substantial Cost Savings
Software is a tool to help you perform better, with less effort. Let it handle the grunt work and tedium, allowing you to focus on your real goals.
“…making for a highly efficient client experience and delivery of services”
See how Collaborate streamlined The Center’s processes and reduced overhead.
- Significant reduction in organization communication overhead
- No annual or "per seat" license fees
- Increased productivity and lower administrative costs
- Reports that used to take weeks now take seconds!
Latest Collaborate News
Want to Try Collaborate?
Contact Us for a Demo